- Time for complete clot retraction: 20-25min. Centrifugation speed: 3500-4000r/min
- Centrifugation time: 5min. Capacity: 3ml. If you need other capacity rather than 2ml, please contact me, we can provide customized service for you.
- Recommended storage temperature: 4-25 Celsius degree. The date in the package label is production date, NOT expired date, and it is valid for 2 years.
- The gel will get solidified after centrifugation and completely separate serum from fibrin cells, which effectively prevents the substance exchange between blood serum and cells.
- Keeping serum stable for more than 48 hours, and no obvious change on its biochemical features and chemical compositions, the tube could be directly used in sampling analyzers.
Vacuum EDTA-K3 Tubes Purple Cap, 5ml 100’s PET3M-1626W Tegaderm Transparent Film DRSGS 50 DRSG/Box. 10 X 12cm