SonoScape S11 Plus
SonoScape S11 Plus is a versatile ultrasound system which is ideal for professional use in various kinds of specialist practices. Delivery includes the linear transducer L741 and the convex transducer C344 which makes it suitable for use in gynaecology and obstetrics. Apart from that, the transducer sockets can be used for examinations of the abdomen, nerves, vessels and small parts.
The SonoScape S11 Plus is alternatively available with a Li-Ion battery. This enables examinations in emergency situations without access to power supplies. The power capacity of the fully charged battery allows for an operating time of over 60 minutes.
Comfortable to use
SonoScape S11 Plus is very comfortable to use thanks to the user-friendly control panel with backlit buttons and multiple defined-keys.
The 15″-LCD colour monitor is equipped with an articulating arm for an ideal view of the examined area. The upper part of the articulating arm is adjustable in height and angle so the monitor can be easily moved to the ideal position. Additionally, the monitor can be tilted to the front, to the back and up to 30° sidewards.
The device comes equipped with 4 transducer ports, 5 transducer holders as well as holders for ultrasonic gel and ultrasonic transducer cable to ensure an optimal workflow. Therefore, there is enough space for the whole equipment and it is easy to switch transducers if needed.
With the help of its four lockable casters and the sturdy handle on the control panel the colour Doppler ultrasound system can be easily adjusted to the desired position.
Optimised image quality
Technical features of the SonoScape S11 Plus for best image quality:
SCI (Spatial Compound Imaging)
With the help of the SCI technology sound waves can be controlled during an ultrasound examination to make them hit the tissue from different, overlapping angles. Thereby, various overlapping scans of an object from different perspectives are registered and then put together in one image. The emerging image shows decreased noise as well as increased boundary and edge detection.
µ-scan technology decreases redundant speckle noise and thus ensures high contrast resolution which enhances boundaries and edges and accentuates image features.
PIH (pure inversion harmonic imaging)
PIH technology creates higher resolution combined with a reduction of interfering noise and random noise. This enables clearer structures and enhances image features during ultrasound examinations of small parts and vessels.
Broad spectrum of applications
The SonoScape colour Doppler ultrasound system comes with a broad range of imaging modes and is therefore suitable for application in various fields of medical specialities.
In addition to the typical working modes (B, M, PW and TDI) the ultrasound system comes with an anatomical M-mode which is used for foetal heart examinations. It also comes with an integrated B-mode for panoramic imaging as well as static 3D and 4D imaging.
Due to the large variety of probes available for the SonoScape S11 Plus the ultrasound system is suitable for use in different fields of medical specialities as well as specific examinations, i.e. in the field of cardiology, obstetrics, gynaecology or urology.
Biopsy attachments can be attached to most of the transducers which enables the extraction of tissue samples during an examination.
Areas of Application
- Small parts
- Transrectal applications
- Transvaginal applications
- Peripheral blood vessels
- Musculoskeletal system
- Musculoskeletal examinations
- 15″ LCD colour monitor, resolution: 1024 x 768
- Tiltable monitor 30° tot he back, 90° to the front, 30° sidewards
- Monitor adjustable in height due to articulating arm (approx. 10 cm)
- Brightness and contrast adjustable
- User-friendly control panel
- Backlit keyboard
- Multiple defined-keys
- Port options: VGA, USB, network connection, S-video, audio, video, video printer, ECG, mains connection
- 2 transducers included (linear transducer L741 Line and convex transducer C344)
- 4 transducer ports
- 5 holders for ultrasound transducers
- 1 holder for coupling gel
- 2 cable holders
- 4 lockable casters
- Alternatively available with integrated battery (enables uninterrupted service of over 60 minutes without mains supply)
- Languages available: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Norwegian, Portuguese
- Foot switch for printing & screen freeze separately available
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 52 cm x 130 cm x 72 cm
- Weight: approx. 60 kg
- SonoScape S11 Plus
- Linear transducer L741
- Convex transducer C344
- Power cable
- Optional: Li-Ion battery
- B-mode (2B & 4B
- B-mode, panoramic imaging
- Anatomical M-mode
- Colour M-mode
- Colour Doppler flow imaging
- Power Doppler imaging/directional power Doppler imaging
- Pulse wave Doppler imaging
- High pulse repetition frequency
- Tissue harmonic imaging (THI)
- Pulse inversion harmonic imaging
- Lateral gain compensation (LGC)
- Continuous wave Doppler imaging
- Compound imaging
- Auto NT / Auto EF / Auto IMT / Auto Trace (PW)
- Trapezoid imaging
- Freehand 3D
- Tissue Doppler imaging (TDI)
- Simultaneous mode (Triplex)
- Static 3D/4D imaging
Imaging technologies & software
- µ-scan (2D speckle reduction technology)
- Multi-beam technology
- Vis-Needle (needle visualization enhancement)
- Spatial compound imaging (SCI)
- Pure inversion harmonic imaging (PIH)
- DICOM 3.0
Ultrasound transducers for standard and special examinations
SonoScape offers a broad spectrum of different transducers. There is a choice between 11 probes depending on the field of application and indication. Each transducer comes with a biopsy attachment, except for the volumetric convex transducer VC6-2 and the linear transducer 10I2.
Types of transducers available for the S11 Plus ultrasound system:
- Convex transducers
- Linear transducers
- Phased transducers
- Endo-cavital transducers
- Transrectal transducers
- Biplane transducer
- Volume transducer
|Dimensions||12 × 23 × 56 cm|
Default Probes (Linear & Convex), Extra Cardiac Probe, Extra Transvaginal Probe, Extra Volume (4D ) Probe