Designed with the end-user in mind, all N-Series models feature multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen technology that works like a smartphone and incorporates a surprisingly new level of ease and speed into your workflow. Auto-brightness detection for increased contrast, paired with an unprecedented wide viewing angle, improve visibility of critical data at the bedside.
Compatible with the BeneVision Distributed Monitoring System (DMS), and sharing the same intuitive user interface, the N12, N15, N17 can blend easily into your existing IT infrastructure, making the most of your existing capital investment.
- 12″, 15″ and 18.5″ touchscreen displays with smartphone-like usability and featuring a platform-wide, intuitive user interface
- Features N1 Monitor/Module as a multi-parameter module and wireless transport solution
- Standard features include 3, 5, 6-lead ECG, Masimo SET® SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, temperature and arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection
- Optional ST-segment monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, and 48 hours of full disclosure
- Available 12-lead ECG interpretation with report storage, providing immediate access for up to twenty reports at POC
- Optional BeneLink™ Module for ventilator, anesthesia machine and IV pump data integration
- Integrates with BeneVision™ DMS hardwire or optional 2.4/5 GHz wireless capability
- Compatible with Mindray eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- Optional Multi-gas Module, NMT, BISx, and INVOS rSO2 for OR application
- BeneVision N-Series patient monitors pair with TM70/TM80 to positively impact patient care by facilitating patient ambulation