Small size, big capabilities
Transform patient care by adapting to your patient’s needs across the hospital enterprise – from module, to transport, to stand-alone bedside monitor – while maintaining continuity of patient information and speeding workflow.
The T1 Transport Monitor/Module is a compact, lightweight solution that serves as a powerful transport monitor, a comprehensive multi-parameter module, and a versatile bedside monitor – all in one. Providing a standard robust, multi-measurement feature set, the T1 goes further with optional multi-vector ST and arrhythmia analysis, 12-lead ECG with interpretation, CO2 monitoring, and integrated wireless communications. When connected to an external touchscreen display, the T1 transforms into a bedside monitor expanding capabilities with features such as multiple screen layouts for customization of waveform and numeric data, configurable quick keys, and bed to bed communication.
- Robust monitoring in compact, lightweight package (2 lb, 0.9 kg)
- 5″ brilliant touchscreen display
- Familiar intuitive interface across Passport family
- Up to 4 waveforms displayed
- Over 10 critical parameters can be monitored
- Extensive data storage and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Serves as multi-parameter module for Passport 12m and 17m monitors
- Flexible transport solution
- Connect to Mindray 19″ touchscreen display to create expanded bedside monitor
- Multiple mounting solutions
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Wired and wireless communications to central stations
- Battery run time of over 3.5 hours