The Mindray BeneHeart R12 electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality in a robust and portable device. Delivering rapid and accurate ECG’s, the R12 is ideal for general wards or emergency departments.
The BeneHeart R12 is easy-to-use and features a keyboard and ‘hot keys’ so users can access commonly used functions fast.
Further time is saved by an instantaneous on-screen preview which allows users to send data to an ECG management system without printing. The R12 can also retrieve stored ECG reports using the review function.
The R12 utilises the globally recognised University of Glasgow ECG analysis algorithm for accurate ECG’s.
- 3/5/12 lead ECG
- Uses the globally recognised University of Glasgow ECG analysis program
- 8” high-resolution colour display with optional touchscreen
- Standard keyboard layout with soft-touch hot keys
- Automatic pacemaker detection
- Patient demographics can be retrieved from your Patient Admission System (PAS)
- Stores up to 800 ECG reports on the internal memory
- Preview function helps caregivers acquire clean tests and save paper
- PDF reports can be exported and sent over hospital networks
- XML reports can be downloaded to external storage
- Li-ion battery with four hours of continuous operation or 400 pages of recording on a single charge
- Weighs only 4.9kg
- Optional Wi-Fi and roll stand