The Tuttnauer® Model 2340EA autoclave is designed for sterilizing laboratory and medical equipment, media and even liquids. The Tuttnauer® autoclave provides fast, safe and dependable sterilization without any need for special plumbing or venting. Tuttnauer® autoclaves are manufactured with 316L stainless steel sterilization chambers which are highly corrosion-resistant. These autoclaves feature a fast exhaust option which reduces cycle time for solid goods and a slow exhaust option which releases chamber pressure slowly and prevents boiling over of liquids. Cold air pockets are eliminated by continuous pressure purging which ensures uniform sterilization. The autoclave includes a 3.25L water reservoir which allows complete control the purity of the sterilizing steam and allows repeated use without the need to refill very often. The integral drying cycle prevents corrosion of expensive instruments and also dries absorbent materials. The autoclave also includes a low water level alarm which prevents damage to the heating elements. Tuttnauer® autoclaves feature a double-locking door that is insulated for high heat and protects lab personnel from accidental burns. The door cannot be opened when chamber is pressurized by means of a dead-bolt mechanism for added safety. Tuttnauer® Model 2340EA has the added benefit of a high efficiency air pump which allows closed door active drying. This feature is designed for improved sterilization with the ability to dry packs and pouches. The autoclave features microprocessor control with digital display of pressure and temperature. The autoclave also features four adjustable, single push-button programs which provide reproducible sterilization cycles for items to be sterilized. Laboratory personnel can enter and store operating parameters of temperature (105 to 137°C, 221 to 279°F), sterilization time (0 to 59 minutes), pressure (0 to 40psi), and drying time (0 to 99 minutes). Parameters can also be set and store temperature in °C or °F as well as pressure in either psi or bar. In-line filters protect all pressure valves. Diameter x Depth: 9 x 18-Inch. Capacity: 19-Liters. Includes three removable and adjustable stainless steel tray shelves to accommodate varying sizes and heights of laboratory instrumentation, glassware and vessels. Electrical: 120V/1400W.
- Automatic, Digital Control; Chamber Diameter x Depth: 9 x 18-Inch; Capacity: 19-Liters; Includes 3 Stainless Steel Tray Shelves (6.7 x 16.3-Inch)
- Includes: 60-Minute Timer, Air Pump for Closed-Door Drying, 3.25-Liter Reservoir & Low Water-Level Alarm. Temperature Range: 105 to 137°C (221 to 279°F)
- Designed with pre-loaded cycles for sterilizing packs, pouches, sealed pipet racks and wrapped or un-wrapped instruments. Heating time to 273°F (134 °C): 30-Minutes.
- Air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle to ensure thorough drying & reduce drying time. Door cannot be opened while chamber is under pressure.
- Automatic low water level shut-off prevents damage to heating elements when there is insufficient water for the sterilization cycle. UL Listed, CSA Certified & ASME Stamped.
- Sold Individually