- Versatile transparent dressing that provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants with a breathable film allowing moisture vapor and oxygen exchange
- Tegaderm™ Film, with the “frame” delivery system makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- Tegaderm Dressings conform to the body and flex with the skin for greater patient comfort
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site or wound
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
- may be worn up to 7 days
- Radiologically transparent. Tegaderm products can be safely left on patient’s skin during radiotherapy treatments. Dressing does not act as bolus material, with or without 3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film (CNSBF).
- Can be used to maintain a moist wound environment to facilitate autolytic debridement
- Helps to prevent skin breakdown caused by friction.
Tegaderm™ 1626 Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style, 10cm x 12cm, 50 dressings/box and 4 boxes/case
Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing is a Frame Style film dressing that is used to cover and secure I.V. sites to protect at-risk skin,or as a primary or secondary dressing over acute wounds, surgical sites, and chronic wounds. Available in a variety of sizes and shapes